Sunday, May 22, 2011

GCC's walkabouts

halooooo LIMs....i feel like it's time to update our blog

(and to those who are not related to LIM family and flooding our chat by promoting your blog, turn away and walk, you're a disgrace, promote your blog somewhere else, alright?)

today's buang boring story will be on this pedometer i have with me, which i received last fri (20may2011). this is part of Global Corporate Challenge "competition". mission: to be active i supposed. hahaha. let's just say ever since i have this thing with me, i feel the pressure not only to beat my personal best record but also to compete with my own team mate. not other teams, but my own.

ok....here's the progress so far...

Day 1 is supposed to be 19May, but they only passed it to me the next day, so Day 1 is ASSUMED 10% less than Day 2 record.

Day 2: walked from office to marble arch and aerobic the next day
Result: 12451 steps and sore arms!


Day 3: walked around in the house masa doing my revision, took long way to do grocery shopping at sainsburys and 30min jog at hydepark (main tipu sikit, to reach 14k, i was dancing in living room before 9.30am cut-off time to enter steps hahahahaha)
Result: 14632 steps and whole body aches!


tadaaaaa....progress so far.....




No comments:

Post a Comment